A Guide to Making Visually Enhanced Videos (with Green Screen Effect)
Let’s make this 🙂
The Size Zero Myth:
Myth #1. Ahh, impossible, you cannot make such videos from home.
Myth #2. You need a lot of time and patience.
Myth #3. Leave it to the professional, buying software and screen will be expensive.
Myth #4. Cannot make this in one day!
The Wise Hero Reality:
FACT #1 Possible read below.
FACT #2 Yes approximately 4 hours. (Will decrease the more time you spend doing such videos, you can get it down to nearly 2 hours)
FACT #3 Software available for free, you can also do it with a white wall (free). Green screen would cost you approximately Rupees 380.00 (at least at the time of referring to this site > Click Here To Buy)
Let’s start with the steps.
- Find a theme. In this case, the video was dedicated to India’s Independence Day.
- Drawing Board. Visualize a concept and write it down. During the creation of above video, it was decided to have the song sung behind a green screen with guitar and vocal performance in the foreground.
- Choose subjects who will cooperate. Let them know your plan so that there is no element of surprise. If shooting is to be done behind a green screen, make sure your subjects are not wearing anything green. The reason behind is simple, you don’t want your subject to disappear while editing unless you actually want them to. Thanks to Karishma Srivastava (for vocals) and Tushar Rane (for guitar) for their support. I had to bribe them with a lot of sweets and funny jokes. It’s important to enjoy what you are doing and make your sentiments reach across to your subjects too!! There will be retakes and a lot of fun:) (see below video).
- Prepare Green Screen and Background Material. It’s important to know what will be added in the background video. In this case, the below video was chosen. along with images. Make sure they are not copyrighted!
- Use a Video Editor. In this case, Video Pad by NCH was used. (Click Here to download. It’s free to use)
- Know how to use the software. The software is easy to use, within minutes you will know what button not to click 😛 Since there are so many options, you will be scared to click. LOL, here are the steps.
7. Export the video and you are Done! Looking forward to more questions. Do comment back 🙂
Intent is needed to do anything in life, content will come automatically.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Meet The Wise Heros
“Just two free birds from the flock”
From the Holy-Land of India rises two spirit with self-gained wisdom and the passion to share it with you. These wise scripts once read will free your mind of negative energy and bring in all facts to your never ending internal Encyclopedia - your Brain! Enjoy the journey of facts and real life expereriences and do share your story with us.
Pooja Mitra & Rohan GhoshLearn more
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Blogging Tips (2)
- Daily Positive Reflections (2)
- English (3)
- Fashion (3)
- Food & Nutrition (3)
- Guest Posts (1)
- Health & Fitness (4)
- Hindi (1)
- Keto Korner (2)
- Lifestyle (3)
- Literature (1)
- Monthly Reports (1)
- Movie Reviews (4)
- Product Review (1)
- Relationships (5)
- Science & Technology (2)
- ShowBiz (8)
- Spirituality (10)
- Travel (1)
- Tried & Tested Diet (1)
Two chirpy birds 🐦 flew across states for a reunion & celebrating Blogiversary...… https://t.co/VBgHhP2RcmFollow
Amidst the hassle of city, found beautiful landscapes, an old fort and tranquil ambiance… https://t.co/oQKLhr3ULEFollow