A Guide to Making Visually Enhanced Videos (with Green Screen Effect)
Let’s make this 🙂
The Size Zero Myth:
Myth #1. Ahh, impossible, you cannot make such videos from home.
Myth #2. You need a lot of time and patience.
Myth #3. Leave it to the professional, buying software and screen will be expensive.
Myth #4. Cannot make this in one day!
The Wise Hero Reality:
FACT #1 Possible read below.
FACT #2 Yes approximately 4 hours. (Will decrease the more time you spend doing such videos, you can get it down to nearly 2 hours)
FACT #3 Software available for free, you can also do it with a white wall (free). Green screen would cost you approximately Rupees 380.00 (at least at the time of referring to this site > Click Here To Buy)
Let’s start with the steps.
- Find a theme. In this case, the video was dedicated to India’s Independence Day.
- Drawing Board. Visualize a concept and write it down. During the creation of above video, it was decided to have the song sung behind a green screen with guitar and vocal performance in the foreground.
- Choose subjects who will cooperate. Let them know your plan so that there is no element of surprise. If shooting is to be done behind a green screen, make sure your subjects are not wearing anything green. The reason behind is simple, you don’t want your subject to disappear while editing unless you actually want them to. Thanks to Karishma Srivastava (for vocals) and Tushar Rane (for guitar) for their support. I had to bribe them with a lot of sweets and funny jokes. It’s important to enjoy what you are doing and make your sentiments reach across to your subjects too!! There will be retakes and a lot of fun:) (see below video).
- Prepare Green Screen and Background Material. It’s important to know what will be added in the background video. In this case, the below video was chosen. along with images. Make sure they are not copyrighted!
- Use a Video Editor. In this case, Video Pad by NCH was used. (Click Here to download. It’s free to use)
- Know how to use the software. The software is easy to use, within minutes you will know what button not to click 😛 Since there are so many options, you will be scared to click. LOL, here are the steps.
7. Export the video and you are Done! Looking forward to more questions. Do comment back 🙂
Intent is needed to do anything in life, content will come automatically.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Meet The Wise Heros
Pooja Mitra also liked to be called as 'The Wise Hero' is an Electronics & Communication Engineer by education and a Blogger by passion. Pooja is a spiritual soul, travel enthusiast and a health fanatic who shares her journey through her blog From Size Zero to Wise Hero. She is also the owner of and blog consultant at The Blogipedia. When not in front of a backlit device, she dabbles in music and art.Learn more
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Blogging Tips (2)
- Daily Positive Reflections (2)
- English (3)
- Fashion (3)
- Food & Nutrition (3)
- Guest Posts (1)
- Health & Fitness (4)
- Hindi (1)
- Keto Korner (2)
- Lifestyle (3)
- Literature (1)
- Monthly Reports (1)
- Movie Reviews (4)
- Product Review (1)
- Relationships (4)
- Science & Technology (2)
- ShowBiz (8)
- Spirituality (9)
- Travel (1)
Two chirpy birds 🐦 flew across states for a reunion & celebrating Blogiversary...… https://t.co/VBgHhP2RcmFollow
Amidst the hassle of city, found beautiful landscapes, an old fort and tranquil ambiance… https://t.co/oQKLhr3ULEFollow