“Just be patient. Let the game come to you. Don’t rush. Be quick, but don’t hurry.”
The Size Zero Myth:
No, speak out, the moment you have feelings!!
You should not keep stuff in your heart, speak out and get it cleared from inside, you will feel better…..
Someone else might jump in, if I don’t tell her right away.
The Wise Hero Reality:
Here’s how it works: The brain sends signals to the adrenal gland, which secretes hormones such as adrenaline, epinephrine and norepinephrine. They flow through the blood and cause the heart to beat faster and stronger.
For people with serious heart problems, love could actually be dangerous!!
Let’s skip the science for now. We have made it simpler and listed out the steps!!
- Get to know the person in and out, right from the toothpaste to the flavour of gum.
- The more you will know the likes the more you will get to know the dislikes (which obviously you will try to avoid!!)
- Don’t get emotionally attached but relate to the situation.
- Treat how you would treat others (let’s not treat our target as aliens!!)
- Last but not the least, be normal (yourself)!!
- Glue too takes time to bond unless you are using a super glue, which you don’t have (that’s why you are reading this)
- Trust yourself you will know the right moment to pop that question but clearly it’s not now!!
You can’t rush something you want to last forever.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Meet the Author
Pooja Mitra also liked to be called as 'The Wise Hero' is an Electronics & Communication Engineer by education and a Blogger by passion. Pooja is a spiritual soul, travel enthusiast and a health fanatic who shares her journey through her blog From Size Zero to Wise Hero. She is also the owner of and blog consultant at The Blogipedia. When not in front of a backlit device, she dabbles in music and art.Learn more
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Blogging Tips (2)
- Daily Positive Reflections (2)
- English (3)
- Fashion (3)
- Food & Nutrition (3)
- Guest Posts (1)
- Health & Fitness (4)
- Hindi (1)
- Keto Korner (2)
- Lifestyle (3)
- Literature (1)
- Monthly Reports (1)
- Movie Reviews (4)
- Product Review (1)
- Relationships (4)
- Science & Technology (2)
- ShowBiz (8)
- Spirituality (9)
- Travel (1)
Two chirpy birds 🐦 flew across states for a reunion & celebrating Blogiversary...… https://t.co/VBgHhP2RcmFollow
Amidst the hassle of city, found beautiful landscapes, an old fort and tranquil ambiance… https://t.co/oQKLhr3ULEFollow